Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh the HORROR!

So today we went to Carls Jr. for lunch to eat and play in the Play Place with my good friend Kori and her two boys Ethan and Liam. We stayed for about two hours, me and Kori chatted and laughed while the boys ran and played, and Mya slept. I decided to feed Mya in the car when it was time to leave then head to Target to do a quick return on some shoes that would not fit on Jackson's chubby feet. When she was finishing nursing I heard a familiar rumble in her pants... I have learned my lesson with the little Missy that if I don't whip her clothes off within 2.4 seconds of the "rumble" it is very possible that poop may explode all over them. I was sitting in the front seat of the car so I lifted her upright on my chest and pulled her pants off... no poop so far. I then notice a small tiny spot developing of poop on her onesie so I start unsnapping it and very quickly discover the onesie was containing about 4 gallons of poop and as soon as I unsnapped the bottom it quickly started running EVERYWHERE! It was all over my shirt puddling in my lap, all up her back, all over her tummy, running down her legs, SQUISHED UP THROUGH HER ARMS IN HER SLEEVES! I have never witnessed such destruction. I was like a deer caught in the headlights, I couldn't move! I snapped out of it and yelled at Jackson to grab the baby wipes! He looked over and instantly started to gag and dry-heave... Great!!! So I told him to not look, roll the window down, and PASS ME THE WIPES! I look in my wipes container and find I only have 3 WIPES!!! Come on!!!! 3? This is easily a 10 wipe job! I use one wipe to grab as much off her back as I can, throw the wipe outside the car and just sit there deciding how to proceed... Next step: Grab the camera to document to Kevin this unfortunate accident.

Did I mention this outfit was BRAND NEW? Seriously took the tags off today! So the pictures do not do it justice as I had used one precious wipe already to wipe what I could... I managed to strip her down and use the two remaining wipes to clean her enough to transport her home naked wrapped up in a sweatshirt of mine from the back seat..


Did we make it to Target? Nope. Not a chance. Instead we all went home to change and bathe.





Oh baby girl it's a good thing you are so dang adorable because that was easily the biggest mess I have ever witnessed come from such a small body!

7 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

oh my goodness...that is SICK..LOL. She looks so happy in the bath though - like she didn't even do anything bad earlier in the day..hehehehee. She's getting so cute though - I love it when they hit 3 months onward. It's kind of like their personality starts to appear and they are a tad bit easier..

Mel said...

So Im sitting here totally grossing out but then I see how cute she is. She's adorable! Matts telling me to take it easy, doesn't want me getting any ideas.

Debbie said...

How could something so cute make such a mess?

Merrells said...

So cute! (The baby not the poop!) She has such ice blue eyes, I love it!

The SoCal Jones' said...

Ha ha ha. Oh the memories that brings back. I had that happen on an airplane at the beginning of the flight. I was on my own and we were just taking off so I couldn't get up. I was in the aisle seat so everyone for three rows back could see. I am so glad I never have to do that again. Oh, I mean, I sure love those babies. They are so cute! XOXO

Mary said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh Stephanie I'm sorry, but that is pretty funn7 (though it does scare me for when I have babies!)

But that second picture of her in the bath - that look on her face is priceless! Mya is SUCH a beautiful baby!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I was laughing so hard. I'm so sorry. I've totally been there though. I love that girl in the bath though. What a cutie.