Thursday, March 17, 2011

Missing Mya...

Well baby girl you are already approaching 3 months! I put you to bed a little bit ago and am sitting here loving the quiet and being alone for an hour... I'm here on the computer looking at blogs and watching TV. You have become a little diva, you won't sleep unless I'm holding you and my neck and shoulders ache so bad right now from carrying you so much the past two weeks while Daddy has been working so much. So as I'm sitting here enjoying my time alone I stumble across the blog of a friend, of a friend, of a friend, (I know, confusing.) She had a baby girl about three and a half weeks after I had you and her little 2 month old sweetie died two days ago. As I read the blog post this mom wrote I was soon sobbing thinking of how I would feel if I lost you. The picture she posted of her baby reminded me of you. You have changed my life in these three short months and I can't imaging my life without you. I pray for you and Jackson multiple times a day and will continue to pray for your health and safety everyday of my life. I can't imaging what that other mom is going through at this very moment but as I think about it all I want to do is take you out of the bed you are finally laying in sound asleep and cuddle you... All night I've been looking forward to the time I have when you, Jackson, and Daddy are all in bed asleep but now I just miss you and want you close to me. My heart just breaks for this mom and the pain she is feeling. I don't know how you get past losing a child. I hope I never have to find out, I can't imagine anything more painful...

No comments: