Sunday, March 13, 2011

still no wallet....

Well its been a few weeks and I have finally accepted that my wallet is not going to find its way home. I keep remembering things that were in it that I need to replace or remembering things like the target gift card that was in there which I was really excited about using...

The good that came out of this situation:

I HATED my drivers licence picture- I got it in May and wasn't told when the picture was being taken so I was just sitting there waiting to smile- I look so confused and ridiculous with a half smile on my face...
So now I will be getting a new one in the mail shortly with a picture I like a lot better

My wallet was 10 years old... I have been wanting a new one for so long, but just haven't wanted to spend the money to get one.
I now have a cute new red wallet I really like and found it on sale for $15!

All my credit and debit cards are all shiny and new looking

For some reason our Disneyland Season Passes were in Kevin's wallet, that was sheer luck!

It has been a huge pain that isn't over I've have trouble with PIN numbers not working and cards not working but I'm hoping the stress is almost over.
I had been holding out hope that someone would find it and return it to me but no such luck. Maybe one day I'll find it...

4 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Steph you are so awesome to see the positive in it all. Gotta love shiny new red wallets and credit cards right? ;) sorry that you had lost it along with the target gift card. Hope you all are doing great!! love ya!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Ada loves my pink and zebra one. Its ripping though so maybe I need to get a new one too :)

Hilary said...

Way to look on the bright side! And thank goodness your season passes weren't lost. That would have been quite a loss!

Enjoy your new wallet. Hopefully next time you will get a new one because you want to, not have to.

Lanie said...

bummer! chris has lost his wallet like 4 times since we've been married. 3 times were all false alarms after I asked him for like the 100th time to check the bottom of his hamper.... But that one time.... It was rough!