Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"The Dangerous Zebra" strikes again!

Mya has a pair of Zebra stripped leg warmers that are way too big still. Jackson discovered them in her drawer a month or two ago and wanted to wear them. I of course wanted a good laugh so I helped him squeeze into them. Little did I know this would transform my Jackson into his alter-ego "The Dangerous Zebra."

The Dangerous Zebra hasn't come out since that first day... until now! He found them this week, put them on, and was transformed...

The Dangerous Zebra is a rowdy, karate kicking, evil zebra who loves to attack me.

This is Jackson telling me he is going to take me down... I'll admit, I did at this point put the camera down and run... He of course chased me and tried to tackle me. It ended with lots of laughing and wrestling.

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Can I adopt Jackson. He's so freakin cute. Him and Sam could be twinners.

lauracritchfield said...

LOL - you certainly have a little character on your hands...