Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Girls Night Out


Have I said lately how much I love my little girl? Well I do... lots. She is so beautiful, I have so much fun dressing her up and taking pictures of her. I mean look at those blue eyes! Gorgeous!


Me and Mya had a girls night out with my good friends Lanie, Brooke, Amanda (and 2 month old Ella), and Amber. I used to see these girls all the time but haven't in months so it was so much fun to catch up and meet Amanda's new sweet baby. We went to Training Table and ate our weight in cheese fries.... oh man they were sooo good.

The pictures were taken as we were headed out the door. She just looked too cute not to take a picture of her. I should have taken a picture of our group at the restaurant but forgot to take a camera. We had a great time and Kevin and Jackson got to go out and spend time together. We laughed lots, gossiped maybe a tiny but, and had a lot of fun. I went out to the car for a minute to feed Mya and forgot the child locks were on the two rear doors so I had to climb my way into the front seat- not my most graceful moment. I totally crashed my head into the gear shifter! I'm sure it was a sight to see.


4 comments:

Merrells said...

Very cute pics! Had to laugh at the climbing over the seats due to the child locks; I had to do the exact thing once when I went out to the car to feed Avonlea, in a skirt. What a sight, I'm sure!

The SoCal Jones' said...

Ha ha about climbing out of the car! Glad you had a fun night out. I am now drooling for cheese fries...

Lanie said...

I'm sorry I missed the car fiasco but dinner was so much fun! we definitely need to get together more often!

lauracritchfield said...

How fun - I'm a little jealous of you being able to dress up your little princess. I just have to rough it with two little boys..hahahaha. So glad you're enjoying motherhood. Just soak it up I guess - that's all we can do.