Friday, April 1, 2011

My Brother Matt!

This is my older brother Matt and his cute wife Melissa last year. Matt is a very successful Chiropractor in Santa Maria California. He is an amazing guy, has two beautiful kids, and a fun sense of humor. Last year his weight reached an all time high... One day my sister-in-law Melissa went out to an all you can eat buffet with her youngest Aliyah with some friends for lunch and much to her surprise she found Matt sitting alone at a table with 12 plates! 12!!! He was so embarrassed to be caught like he was and decided he needed to change. I am THRILLED to be able to announce he has lost an incredible 82 pounds! He also decided to get some hair plugs to fill in the spot we all referred to as his "Kelsey Grammer Hairdo."
Oh Matt, I am so very proud of how far you have come! Next step? Laser hair removal for that back of yours! LOVE YOU BRO!!!



3 comments:

Matt said...

Thank you for all the love and support! Richard Simmons saved my life!

lauracritchfield said...

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

The SoCal Jones' said...

Matt is such an inspiration to us all!