Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photographer For Hire

Four Year Old Photographer For Hire

Will work for cookies and milk

Excellent at portraits (as can be seen in this stunning self portrait) Photographer captures moments in time- this moment is completely priceless to this mommy, I mean look at those little legs crossed at the ankles, how cute is that?
Want to look back at life and wish you had cleaned more?

Well don't look any further- this photographer captures all the clutter in his shots!


Incredible close ups... look at that detail in the denim!


You'll feel like you are being stalked by the Paparazzi- I sure did!

Call us to hire him for all of your photography needs!

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I always find pictures I didn't take on my little camera. Sam loves to do the same. Cute post!

lauracritchfield said...

oh my goodness - that's funny. Kobe ALWAYS takes my camera and takes pictures and always takes pics of the tv..it's just funny. He took pictures of his toys the other day..LOL - kids!!