Friday, April 8, 2011

Nightmares...

We have had a bad case of the nightmares in our house lately... Jackson has had multiple nights in the past few weeks where he has woken up crying or sometimes screaming from nightmares. One night he had a bad dream that the guys in yellow suits who de-contaminate after the kid from Monsters Inc. the movie were chasing Mya and him. (we no longer watch Monsters Inc.) That same night he had a nightmare where Kevin apparently got a motorcycle and was riding it on the street and was making Jackson ride his tricycle on the street next to him with all the cars and he couldn't go fast enough and was terrified! I bet to a four year old who is constantly told not to ride in the street that was pretty scary. He woke up SCREAMING last night and I could not calm him down for quite a while.

Last week Mya was whimpering in her sleep so I picked her up and she was making the saddest face and pouting her little lip and making sad whining sounds so I was stroking her face and talking to her and she would not wake up and stop! It broke my little heart.

Two nights ago I had a few different bad dreams where I was pregnant again... In one of them I didn't know I was pregnant and I wasn't showing but I kept feeling a baby kick- it was so weird and yet as I am NOT ready for another baby I was a little freaked out. In another one I was pregnant and was going in for my c-section and I was terrified because Mya's birth was so miserable for me that I was seriously almost in tears when I woke up!

I don't know what is going on in the Colyar household but I hope it ends soon and we can all rest easy again.

1 comment:

Mason Family said...

Have you checked the water?? :/ Hope things calm down Steph!