Saturday, April 9, 2011

Almost 16 weeks.....

Wow time sure flies!!! In just 11 days Mya will be 4 months old. This is absolute craziness, I seriously feel like I just had Mya like last week! On Sunday night she went to bed an infant and Monday morning she woke up a baby! She started "talking" in this squealy squeaky little girly voice. She used to make sweet small cooing noises and now all of a sudden she is making loud talking noises. I put this bath picture up because earlier this week she was in the bath and when I washed her with this red cup she followed it with her eyes and when I brought it by her face she went totally cross eyed. It was so funny, me and Kevin were laughing- she did it like 3 or 4 times but of course stopped as soon as I grabbed the camera.
The other baby thing she started doing this week is playing with toys and sucking on them. She holds rattles and looks at books we show her. It may seem like such a small thing but to me it is HUGE! She is turning before my very eyes into an active wiggly baby.



To top off the week SHE ROLLED OVER! She has rolled a few times from tummy to back but this week she did both ways... I seriously stared in awe watching my teeny baby roll herself onto her side and rotate her little body around then roll... My oh my how the time is disappearing. I am sad to see the newborn stage go but I do love her smiling interactive personality too.

(And of course I had to put a picture of her cute little ruffle pants and stinking cute little sock on here too.)

2 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

she is cute and so are those socks... I love it when they start interacting and doing things and seeing things - it's great.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I really love when they start to wake up and show their personality. Her clothes are always so cute Steph.