Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Festivities 2011

My two Easter sweeties in their Easter outfits. They looked so cute and got so many sweet compliments.

Miss Mya looking and reaching out at her brother



In the wee hours of the morning Jackson rolled off his bed and wacked his head on the frame of the bed leaving the nice long gash on his face for Easter Sunday. He sang in sacrament meeting with the primary and was so cute, winking his eyes, putting his chin in his hands, whispering to me and Kev... no actual singing, but cute none the less.



Coming home from church Jackson found that the Easter Bunny had come. He is holding up his new bug magnifier.



The Easter baskets for the kids.



The four of us in the back yard after hunting for eggs.







We live in Kevin's grandma's basement and love her so much. She loves Jackson and Mya and thinks they are the cutest, which is always nice to hear.



I couldn't decide which smile I liked more of Mya's so I put them both on here.



Searching for eggs.







Jackson got these glasses straw in his Easter Basket.



The Colyar Festivities




Easter egg hunt



Kevin thought it was a good idea to hide an egg inside the trailer hitch, first kid that came along reached in and pushed it in even further... no getting it out now! The finally got a wire and fished it out...



The Egbert Easter Dinner



My sister in law Lanie has these shoes that only come out at Easter... I LOVE THEM! They make me smile...



She got them at Nordstroms a few years ago. You can't see it too clearly here but they have two teeth and whiskers.



My Sweetheart.



Saturday night we dyed eggs.











I made the wooden chick



And I made these eggs to add to my Easter decorations this year.





Herriman City Egg Hunt


Madness!!! So many people turned out for the egg hunt. This section was just for 3-4 year olds. Jackson is on the right in orange and brown and Caden is on the left in orange and brown.











Caden and Jackson {4 years old}






Happy Easter to all our friends and family.


I hope everyone had as wonderful a holiday as we did!

3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Happy Easter! It sure looks like you guys lived it to the fullest!! Your kiddos look adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Mya's yellow dress and bow.Wish I had a girl to dress up like that. She looks so cute! Loved looking at all the pictures!!

Hilary said...

Looks like a great Easter! Your kids look adorable. I'm jealous that they will actually hold still and give you a nice smile for pictures. Sooo Cute! I love those bunny shoes your sister in law has. So fun :)

Mary said...

Beautiful family picture!