Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Colyar Family Christmas Gift Exchange 2008

Okay, so this only really applies to our family (and anyone else who wants to give us a present!). On the way home from the airport this weekend after picking up Casey (Kev's little bro) from getting off his mission- Me and jessica figured out who has who this year! So I want to write it down so it doesn't get all confusing again...

Craig and Kristi have Chad and Kirsti
Chad and Kirsti have Danny and Jess
Danny and Jess have Kev and Steph
Kevin and Steph have Casey
Casey has Craig and Kristi


As for the grandkids- do we still want to get each kid a present this year? Or is it getting to be too many now? Let me know if the list doesn't seem right to you guys! I'm pretty sure it is though...

5 comments:

Dan said...

I think Grandkids are bonus. If you can afford to give presents to as many as you can feel free. If you can only afford one or two, that should be fine too. I think the Grandkids will get enough presents that one from aunts and uncles will just be a bonus. At least that is my two cents.

Kirsti said...

Sounds good to me. I never can remember who I had the year before. Kristi did have a cool "theme" idea that could make it easier. Also if we wanted the kids could draw names...just a thought.

Kristi said...

Thanks for figuring all of this out! I'm just bummed I've got Chad and Kirsti this year. ;)

I'm a fan of drawing names for the grandkids. It is getting too expensive to buy for each.

Look... I made a "comment".

Jason & Kelli West said...

YAY for Christmas time and gift exchange!! Our family does that as well!! It's the smart way to go. Although I do have a hard time trying to decide what to get the family member. I hope your day is going well!!

Stephanie said...

I like the drawing names idea plus it will be fun for the kids to draw names.