Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome Home Casey!

Welcome Home Elder Colyar! Kevin's little brother got home from his mission a few weekends ago. He served in Melbourne Australia. He even got to go an serve in Tasmania where my mom is from and meet tons of my family.



Jackson with his Grandpa Monty at the airport


When Casey left for his mission I was very pregnant with Jackson. So he came home and met 3 new nephews. We made shirts for all the kids that said "Hello My Name is... (their name)" to introduce him to the new family members.


Blake, Savannah, and Jackson


Meeting his Uncle for the first time. No tears- that's a good sign.



How fun to have all of the family together again.

5 comments:

camille said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me on facebook! I'm happy to see you have a blog cause I love bloggin'! Now we can be bloggin' buds! Keep in touch girl!
{Your little family is so cute!}

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's such a good idea...hello my name is Jackson and cute!

Unknown said...

I love homecomeings! Your little boy is so cute...Brody so would have been crying with someone he'd never met! What a brave boy!

Michelle

Kirsti said...

Nice photo documentation! I forgot my camera that day so it nice to see someone was on the ball. I will have to get copies from you. Are you all moved in yet?

Jason & Kelli West said...

YAY for elders coming home! It is always a great moment. I remember when my little brother came home..it was so exciting and I could not stop crying! Glad you are doing good! have a most wonderful day!