Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome to our new little home! This is our living room. The back wall was a really old yucky looking wood paneling that we painted white like beadboard. With the help of Kevin's dad Monty we also took down all the old wallpaper and re-painted everywhere. I love it down here now, I think its perfect. I was so stupid and didn't take before pictures but the difference is quite impressive.


This is jackson's bedroom carpet- it is super long shag and it smells like its 50 years old, oh wait- it is!!!


I don't love Jackson's furniture set up but this is how I have it set up for right now.








Our room. Its pretty good, the carpet in this room is by far the best in the whole apartment, its a light beigeish color.

This is our entertainment center since the other one was WAY too big for this room. We got it for $99- KMart special! A big thanks to Kristi for helping me put it togethar into the wee small hours of the morning. Thanks for everyone for helping us move and to my great sister-in-laws for helping me unpack! Thank you so much guys!



7 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Very Cute!

noelia said...

Hey this is Noelia Holdaway... Your place is so cute, you guys did a great job!!! I really like it! I hope we can hand out again soon!

Hillary said...

Cute place! Love the cute decor and the entertainment center! And Jackson's carpet is great! You'll always remember it no matter where you end up!

Kylee said...

You MOVED?! That is awesome, your new place is so cute. Where is it?

Jason & Kelli West said...

everything looks fabulous! You are such a cute decorator. I love the halloween decor. So fun! And yay for new paint that makes everything look better! Hope life is going well!

camille said...

I LOVE love it! You decorated so well! I especially love the Halloween decor! Don't you just love Halloween decorations...so fun!

m-sees said...

Hey, that green carpet is not 50 years old, it is only 35 years old. But it probably smells like it is 50 years old. Enjoy your blog. DAD C.