Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Cougars!!!


Rise and Shout the Colyars are out!!! Well, the air is getting crisper and that means one thing- (to Kevin) FOOTBALL (or as jackson calls it "basketball"). All day last Saturday Aug 30th Kevin had this silly grin on his face, I finally asked him why he was smiling so creepy and he said "I'm just so excited!"



This was BYU's first game of the year against Northern Iowa, which we won! Jackson was so good and had a lot of fun.


Yep, there it is... the creepy/excited smile...


Jackson's new place to keep his suckers. He would suck on it and then stick it to his neck fold for safe keeping. The guys behind us thought this was so funny!


4 comments:

Kylee said...

Matt did the same thing for the BYU game, only he started a few week before and that was all I heard about.
I love Jackson's sucker place. That is very creative of him. It's just too bad my kids haven't thought of that yet.

Peacock Family said...

LOLOLOLOL oh my goodness steph i'm still laughing i can totally see Jackson with his sucker.. super cute!!

The SoCal Jones' said...

That is an excellent place to keep a sucker. I am going to have to try it.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Looks like fun! My Dad and Mom were there too.