Friday, September 19, 2008

Utah State Fair 2008

I love the fair! I haven't missed one in many years. I love going and seeing all of the animals, walking through the vendor booths, seeing the photography exhibit, and eating all the really unhealthy food. This year was so much fun because Jackson is totally into animals and mooing and baaahing, and oinking, plus we had lots of fun family time!


This is the bunny exhibit, if they didn't want $85 for a baby I think I would have bought 1 or 2- or 6 or 7...


Chris and Lanie having some Funnel cake...mmm... Me and Kevin opted to try the deep fried snickers (heavenly) and the deep fried oreos (disappointing)

Aysa and Caden ( My niece and nephew)

two wild packie sucking animals...

Me and Aysa- This is my best pig snorting face.


Same attractive face from me- Brinlee (my other darling niece) was supposed to be making a lamb face, not a cute girl face!!!


Getting up close and personal with the sheep


Jackson being kissed by "ma" isn't his dinosaur hat cute?!


Caden the drooling cowboy

5 comments:

Kylee said...

I love your pig face, it's hot. Is this the fair that we went with you guys to last year? I miss that, wish we could have come. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Jessica said...

$85 for a bunny heavens to betsy. I hope it was at least a "lion" those are the cutest. We should have gone this year. We went 2-3 years ago and I also enjoyed the animals.

Amber said...

I love the fair! Too bad I didn't make it this year though. I also have heard that the deep fried snickers was amazing. Someday i'll have to try it! I do love the dinosaur hat! So cute!

Amber said...

I love the fair! Too bad I didn't make it this year though. I also have heard that the deep fried snickers was amazing. Someday i'll have to try it! I do love the dinosaur hat! So cute!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That passy pic is priceless. I love his outfit. What a well dressed kid!