Thursday, August 26, 2010

Babysitting Maddy

Maddy is my dog that I got in 2003. She currently lives with my parents but if they go out of town or we need a pet for the weekend we get to dog-sit. Jackson absolutely LOVES Maddy and beg for her to have a sleepover with us all the time.


While Maddy was sleeping Jackson brought in all his favorite stuffed animals for her to cuddle with.

We can only watch "dog shows" like Clifford or Garfield or other shows that have a dog in them. We take lots of walks and go to the park with her.



Before her haircut...


After... She hadn't been groomed for a really long time so we took her to the Doggy Spa. She is one spoiled dog when she visits!

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love when people call it spa day for their dog. My boss said that too. Maddy looks very happy and spoiled as all dogs should be.