Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nielsen Family Reunion

In August we had a Nielsen (My mother-in-law's side) family reunion. I guess its been 6 years since the last one so before me and Kevin got married. I didn't know many people but we had a great time.
It was so stinking HOT... There was a fountain with a sign saying No Swimming, but was swarmed with kids swimming in it so I let Jackson jump in with his clothes on to cool off. Total white trash, I know.


Jackson's cousin Justin cooled off too.


One of my newest nephews Austin, he is so dang adorable...

We took Jackson's clothes off to dry in the sun which means for all the games and water balloon toss Jackson and a few of his cousins ran around in underwear. I know, even worse white trash...


Whenever the Colyar cousins get together they like to race. From Left to right we have Justin, Jackson, Luke (the other undies boy) and Blake.

Justin giving himself a head start....













No comments: