Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Boy Bed

We finally grew tired of hearing poor Jackson rolling around and smacking into the wall and finding him on the floor after falling out of his toddler bed, SO we switched him over to a twin bed.

This is what the bug light looks like turned off- It goes a little bright on camera, don't worry it's not that bright in person.

He calls it his jungle, colorful bed. He loves it. I love how happy it makes him. I spent weeks trying to find a cute quilt, willing to spend anything on it- but unfortunately I didn't find anything that I loved, so I settled for this until I find something else, I do plan to make some throw pillows for it though- wish me luck!

6 comments:

Merrells said...

Super, super cute! I love the jungle theme. Crazy how quick they grow up, isn't it?

Kirsti said...

So cute. I have been shopping bedding too. Trying to decide what to put on the bunk beds. I have a vision of what I want, they just dont sell it.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the leaf cover and light. Cute jungle letters too!

Travis & Liz said...

Cute Steph! Little Jack is the cutest!

Scott and Megan said...

Hey Stephanie, I'm Megan, Kevin's cousin. My sister is Mindy who works with Kirsti...I just saw your link from Kirsti and Kristi's blogs and wanted to stop in and say hello. OMGOSH Jackson is Kevin as a small child...wow that took me back quite a few years! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and check in on family!!! :)

Hilary said...

That is so cute! I bet he loves it.