Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WE ARE ONLINE!!!

WAHOO!!!!!! YiPPie!!!!!! We have Internet in our own apartment! We haven been in our apartment for a year and a half and just today got Internet for the first time! I'm pretty excited.


Sooo...... Here's what we've been up to lately.

Jackson is 3 and a half and keeps me laughing. He is seriously my best little friend. Kevin is working long days for the Census bureau and is still in school. Usually he only gets to see Jackson for 30 minutes a day on work days.


Lately Jackson will be playing some game with all his stuffed animals and if I am caught watching him he stops playing and just stares at me, eventually he says "Leave" or "go mom" "I just want to play alone... So funny!!

The other day he came up to me and said
Jack: "Mom I have itchy legs"
Me: "Do you want some lotion on them?"
Jack: "No, I just pulled up my pant sleeves to scratch them"

I love it, Pant Sleeves!!!

Our Snowman

Eating Mac and Cheese... anyone want the leftovers???


Jackson carrying his bear in his shirt


The mini cupcakes I made for Bunco... Delicious!

Yes, that is a night time pull-up on his head. Check out all those freckles!
And please enjoy the video of Jackson's new hidden talent... It's a real "treat!"

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh he is sooo funny! I can't believe how big he is getting! The last time I saw him he was so little still! Yes, Lincoln's hair is a little red... Trace has brownish reddish hair! If you are ever up in Logan and want me to each you how to digital scrap, let me know!!!

Kori Ann said...

Yay you're online! Fun!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Yes. I've been missing you! Jackson is so cute. I love the video. Sam will sit and pick at his nose too. Also I have the same cute class thingy with a W in my house. We are so secret sisters and have such similar tastes. Cracks me up.

Dan said...

I can see why he makes you laugh so much. He is too cute.

Isn't being online great. I love - I don't think Jessica could survive without it :)