Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noni Gardens Tulip's

okay so this is an extremely long post with like 20 photos... but I had to limit it from 70 gorgeous shots to my top 20. I was seriously in heaven walking around Tahitian Noni's gardens yesterday. It was so beautiful. I have never seen so many varieties of daffodils and tulips. Plus, Kevin my little "green thumb" planted a lot of these bulbs last fall while working there last fall.


These pansies were so big, they were like 2-3 inches wide...

I loved these tiny daffodils!

Some of my favorite daffodils were these white and peach ones.


They planned all the color combinations so perfectly.

My favorite color of pink.... well, ok one of my favorite pinks...








One of my other favorites- the yellow one with that incredible center!

Closer of it...


This one is for Matt- this is my bug landing on flower close up! Not as good as his, but hey it's a start.

They keep the gardens closed to the public- but I think they need to open it up and charge a few dollars and give Thanksgiving Point a run for their money....

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Pretty place! Daffodils are my fav too.

Hilary said...

So pretty! And Jackson is adorable. He sure looks like a sweet, fun little guy.