Saturday, May 7, 2011

Goggle Gobble Gobble

The other day we were trying to get loaded in the car and Jackson was laying on the floor of his seat and being very "funny naughty." This is where he is being naughty but doing it in a funny, silly way, and its hard to get mad at him or yell at him when he's being playful.

Anyway, so he was laying on the floor of the car and I was telling him to get into his seat and he was totally ignoring me so to get his attention I yelled "GET UP IN YOUR SEAT!" But the way I said it was loud and it ran together and was in my "fake yelling" voice, comparable to the guys on those crocodile hunter shows down in the south who are speaking English but they use subtitles on the screen with them because you can't tell what the heck they are saying.

Well it got his attention and he turned and looked at me with a very puzzled look and said "Mom, why did you say Gobble Gobble Gobble at me?"

I burst out laughing and said I didn't say Gobble Gobble Gobble, I said Get up in your seat! I guess I needed subtitles too.
So now when I want to yell at him and he's being crazy I just Gobble at him...

2 comments:

Lanie said...

thats great! jackson is too funny sometimes!

Mel said...

hahaha, it reminds me of a segment Hilary Weeks does about speaking a different language than teenagers. We speak & they hear something totally different. Jackson's so cute!