Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live!


Quite a few weeks ago we got to take Jackson to Playhouse Disney Live on stage at the ESA. It was kind of expensive but it was so much fun. They had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, The Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and My Friends Tigger and Pooh.


Jackson wore his best Mickey outfit and a pair of Mickey ears, he looked so cute.


Sleeping on the way there (thank goodness)

We had my niece Aysa staying with us for the weekend so she got to go to the show with us too. We loved having her there, but it probably was a little too adult of a show for a 13 year old ;) she was a good sport.


So all in all, it was a blast and Jackson talked about it for days- BUT if you end up going in the future Do NOT promise to buy your kids a toy from the show, that is, unless you're willing to pay $40 or $50 for something you can buy at Walmartfor $15, even the snowcones were almost $13! CRAZY! (Everyone was buying them though...)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Handy Manny, you can't beat that. I'm glad Jackson had a blast.

Hilary said...

Fun! I love his cute Mickey outfit and spiky hair too. It's ridiculous how over priced stuff is though. Oh well, at least he enjoyed it!

Peacock Family said...

ahh my girls would be soo jealous. aubree wanted to go soo bad.. but we weren't going to be home.. looks like you guys had a blast! well atleast jackson did ;) hey did u hear about adrienne?!?! hope you are doing well

noelia said...

Oh how fun!!! I bet he loved it! And yes he looks so cute with the mickey mouse ears! I am excited for the wotp party in your place!!!

Hillary said...

What a fun outing for Jackson! I'm sure he'll remember it always!

Kori Ann said...

Oh how fun! You are so nice to take him to that. I bet he loved it.