Monday, July 7, 2008

Swimming at the Scera Pool

This is of Jackson going down the little kid water slide. He went down this little slide close to 30 times. What a good sport Kevin was.


This one is of our brave baby jumping off the edge to me and then we count to three and he holds his breath and goes under water! He would then come out of the water laughing really hard. He loved it! We had so much fun at the pool but have been paying for it since. I was excellent about keeping Jackson lathered up with sunblock, but me being Retarded- I wanted to even out my tan lines and ended up with a minor second degree burn! I have around 20-30 blisters on my shoulders and back... OUCH! Kevin got it really bad too but hasn't gotten blisters yet. I haven't been able to wear anything but tank tops for days!

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That slide looks like fun. We need to go together when I come to utah. Sam would love it. Isn't swimming fun with babies!

Mason Family said...

he is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!