Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Fabulous Fourth!

So The day started out bright and early going to the freedom festival parade. We sat on Lanie my sister in-laws dad's grass at his office. Danny and Jessica met us there too.


Jackson loved all of it!!! The firetrucks, the horses, the bands, and balloons.
The girl on the float in the middle is Chelsea Harmon, she's my first cousin, she is a honey bee- a cheerleader for the baseball team the bees. I was so surprised to see her on the float!
During the day we went to the craft fair/ carnival in Provo with my sisters family and mom and dad. Then Me, Kevin, Lisa and the girls went to the Stadium of Fire. It was a pretty good show. I had a blast doing it with my nieces. This is of the F16's that flew over us. My chest was literally rumbling from them.
This is of one of the parachuters coming into the stadium.

And after the blue men group performed then Miley came out. She rocked out the show! I know you all are jealous and wish you could have been there!

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I do! Looks like fun! I love jackson's overalls. What a cute little man.

Kirsti said...

Fun stuff! This is why I love summer. So many fun things to do and it gets the kids out of the house.