Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Puppy



Our little puppy. He is the perfect pet.


Jackson is such a good kid. He is obedient 95% of the time and LOVES Mya so much. He takes such great care of her and is so sweet to her. Today he walked into the kitchen singing a song to her about how cute she is and how sorry he is she didn't win the baby contest but good luck next year. It was so cute, I wish I had it recorded.


Today we spent the afternoon playing card games. I love it that he is old enough to do this. It is so cute to see him draw a card and get a big grin on his face because it is a card he wanted, but then trying to hide the smile from me so I wouldn't know.


He is so sweet and sensitive to everyone's feelings. He is so mindful of others and makes me so proud. I love him so much and am so grateful to have him in my home.

2 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

okay - I often think of this but my mind is a little fuzzy but can you remember when I was in the states and I went to get my hair cut at one of your cousins house ( I can't for the life of me rememeber who it was) but her daughter was pretending to be a cat and she was drinking water from a bowl on the floor and her mum said that she did it all the time...LOL. Anyway that is like one of the biggest things I remember..it was a tad strange but now I have kids I think it might be funny (still strange though) but yeah can you remember??

Amanda said...

Now that's a puppy I could handle...He's so cute!!!