Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Got ya mom!

Look at that huge smile! I can not help myself but to just completely melt when I see this girl smile at me....


Today I caught her in action with the camera. She crawled through the bottom of the exersaucer.







She uses her left arm to scoot and kicks her little legs. She has gotten pretty fast actually.

















It still totally catches me off guard when I hear her right behind me when I just saw her in the other room... or when I feel a tiny hand grab my ankle from behind. I still can't believe my baby is growing up so quickly. It excites me and breaks my heart at the same moment.

2 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

She is really really cute. I love it when they start getting around. I mean it's kind of hard but it's nice when you can say "come here and let me change your butt" and they come. Don't be sad about your baby growing up - it's great and she will only get more fun and more exciting - I mean look at Jackson - that kids awesome!!

Amanda said...

Mya is soooo stinkin' cute!!!! I feel the same way about Ella. She is changing so much and I just want to slow it down a bit.