Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping with Jackson

This kid cracks me up! It is a serious blessing to be his mom. These four pictures are randomly taken at the dollar store and at the mall on two seperate shopping trips. He finds the funniest stuff and gets so attached to them. When I try to put the item back he gets so sad and talks about how sad the stuffed animal (or whatever) is going to be without him. Then he usually starts to cry and says "but I love him, he will miss me so much. He hates living in a store- he needs a kid to love him! He wants to live at our house because he loves me..." So sad... Makes me laugh though.


The duck pillow pet..... This is one thing he has wanted for MONTHS that I have told him to put on his birthday list. Everytime we go to the mall we have to go visit it and take a picture with him. I worry that getting him the duck the he will grow out of it quickly so we have tried our hardest to get him to want a different animal but no luck, he really really only wants the duck...




He found these baby mannequins in a stores dressing room and fell in love with it. He talked to it like a baby and cuddled him all over.


6 comments:

Hilary said...

What a funny boy! He is such a cutie. It looks like he'll be a nurturing brother too :)

Hilary said...

What a funny boy! He is such a cutie. It looks like he'll be a nurturing brother too :)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Jackson sounds very entertaining in stores. I would definitely cave and buy him whatever he wanted with those eyes. What a cute son you have.

The SoCal Jones' said...

Oh man, the mannequin is toooooo funny! And now i am singing 'its a pillow, it's a pet, its a pillow pet!'

Lanie said...

I love Jack he makes me laugh so much!

Brooke said...

A mannequin?? I am laughing so hard right now! That is too stinkin' funny! Hopefully he'll feel so "attached" to baby sister! Hope you're hangin' in there!