Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jackson Funnies

Thank Goodness for this kid! He is so funny!

Random funnies lately:
Me: Do you want to read three books tonight? (we do everything in 3- because he's 3 years old)

Jack: Not tonight. I want two books.

Me: (Surprised he wants less books) but you're three!

Jack: But mom- its tuesday! (He pronounced it two's-day)

He is so clever!



Jackson kept telling me he was thirsty and I said we'd walk over to the drinking fountain in just a minute. About a minute later he said "I'm not thirsty anymore, my breath made me not thirsty" So funny



On a really bad sick day I'd been crying and feeling so sick and he crawled over to me and climbed on my lap and said "mom, you have beautiful shiny eyes."


Melted my heart right there...



I dry-heave all day long, rarely throw up, but even thinking about food or thinking about a bad smell can set me off gagging and dry-heaving until my whole body aches. During this time Jackson usually imitates me heaving and makes all the sounds and facial expressions with me, which usually has Kevin laughing at us pretty hard.


As I was strapping him into his carseat he was telling me about all his super powers, "mom, I am so strong, I can pull things really good, and look mom, I can MAKE you close your eyes"- then I saw a finger headed into my eye, but guess what?! I closed my eye as it got poked, how did he know that would make me close my eye! If that wasn't magic, I don't know what is!!!


As I was putting deoderant on he asked me what that part on my body was called so I told him it was called my armpit, so now anywhere we have a moving body part he calls it a pit, so like a kneepit, elbowpit and so on.....
Then my favorite is:
In our hotel elevator last week after spending three days at Disneyland he said to me
"I am so freaking sick of Disneyland"
WOW, didn't think for a kid who gets pushed around in a stroller all day that statement would come out of his mouth! after 3 days in the sun I was a little freaking sick of it too :)

6 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Hahaha, i love the things kids can say. I think my favorite was about the armpits...
I am sorry you are so sick. I really do know how you feel. I lost 35 lbs because i threw up so much. If you do start to throw up lot ask your doctor about Zofran. I used the generic kind, its not as expensive.I helped me out so much. I still threw up, but it wasnt as bad. Also, i'm not sure if you have thought about it, but instead of going to the toilet, throw up in the sink (for the times when it happens). gross I know, but you dont get the back splash from the toilet. eeeewwwwww...lol But dry heaving takes a toll on your body. I am sorry that you are feeling crappy. but I am SOOOO excited that you are pregnant.

Mason Family said...

Sounds like he belongs in our crazy mixed up family! :) When are you due?

Merrells said...

Laughed out loud...loved it.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

He is a clever little guy isn't he!

Travis & Liz said...

Hahaha! Oh my, can I put him in my pocket and take him with me! What a funny little cutie!

Unknown said...

That is one funny kid!!! Seriously...so clever!!! I think my favorite was your beautiful shiny eyes story...it melted me too!