Thursday, July 30, 2009

And the Winner is...

Jackson!!!

About a month and a half ago Kevin decided he wanted to enter Jackson into the Orem Summerfest Cutest Baby Contest. Kevin was in the contest when he was a baby and didn't win, but made it into the newspaper, so he wanted a second shot at bringing home the big prize...
And Jackson won 1st place in his age division! He got a gift bag of prizes and a T-Shirt and a medal.
We also got to ride on the float (A.K.A. a flat bed tow truck). Jackson loved it and waved to everyone and was blowing kisses. It was such a fun experience and I'm glad Kevin made me do it.


After we finished the parade we went and sat with our families to keep watching.

Our float
Jackson wearing his "winner shirt" and "Winner necklace" as he calls them.
It was fun to know that other people think he is cute too, not just his parents...

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

He is a cutie. That's awesome he won the contest and got a float ride. I'm sure he'll be talking about it for a while. I'm sure all of Kevin's dreams came true through Jackson as well. LOL.

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

That is so cute! He is definitely a total cutie! I changed my blog to private and I need your email address to add permission for you to view it.

Merrells said...

I get a kick out of this whole story. Yeah for Jackson and his "winnings". Good to see you guys the other day. We'll have to do it again soon.

PS I got lots of compliments on my toes at the hospital! (:

noelia said...

He really is cute!!! He has the cutest smile!!