Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jackson's Dream


So yesterday morning Jackson woke up around 8:15 crying. Jackson never wakes up crying, usually he wakes up bouncing or meowing or something, so anyway, Kevin went in and got him and asked what was wrong and he was saying something about grandma... So we asked him to tell us what was making him cry and this is what he said:


"Daddy ate Grandma's brown pretzels!"

So at this point we figure out he had a bad dream, so we started asking questions, trying to not die laughing...


(Me) "Daddy ate Grandma's pretzels?"

(Jack) "Yeah... (still sobbing) and it made her so sad!" (more sobbing)

(Me) "Oh sweetie we can get Grandma new pretzels"

(Jack) (relieved sob) "ok, and Jackson will make her so happy"


At this point I was dying laughing. I have always wondered what he dreams about... now I know,

He dreams about Kevin stealing everyone's food!

Gosh, I didn't know I was married to Yogi bear! Watch your picnic baskets everyone!!!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

That's hilarious! What a funny kid. I've always wondered what kids dream about too.

Merrells said...

Ha ha ha. Very funny!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is so funny. The 3 year old dreaming imagination fase is fast approaching us. Its going to be fun!

Travis & Liz said...

I don't know what's funnier, that dream of the fact he usually wakes up meowing!! I love that kid!

noelia said...

Ha ha ha... so funny!!! Jackson is just so sweet!!!

Hillary said...

That's great! Gave me a good laugh!