Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Hair!!!










So I finally did it! I chopped off like 7 or 8 inches and told Liz (my fabulous hair dresser) to give me Jenny McCarthy's new hair do. She did such an amazing job! Liz always makes my hair look so cute. It was such a shock at first and felt so wierd to wash it that first time but I am totally in love with it! It take no time at all to style and is so easy to do and can be styled into so many different styles. The new cut really has transformed my hair to make it look rich and thick and full! You did such a great job Liz! Thanks so much, I am thrilled with it.

13 comments:

Hilary said...

I love it! You're right, it looks so healthy and beautiful.

mindy said...

It is so cute! Love it.

Kylee said...

Your hair is so cute, I have never seen you with short hair that I can remember. I love it!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute...it makes me want to do something with my hair!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your hair looks amazing. Very thick! I love the cut!

Kirsti said...

It looks adorable! I love mine short too, it's so easy that I don't mind doing my hair. The only down is that it grows out so fast, and I'm horrible at making hair appointments!

noelia said...

It is so cute!!! Love it!

Travis & Liz said...

You are so adorable!! And thanks for the comments! It helps with the self esteem!

Jason & Kelli West said...

It's sexy and HOT!! I love it, and you are soooo brave to cut it all off like that. Someday I hope I would have the guts to do that. Great choice on the style!!!

m-sees said...

Even your old father-in-law likes it. I wear my hair short too. Mont.

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

Hey Stephanie! It's been a while! How's it going? Our blog is
ashleyandrandyluck.blogspot.com

katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katrina said...

i love your hair it is so cute on you.