Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas, Neil, Temple Square and more...

Okay, so I have been MIA for a while but we are poor and "borrow" the internet from a neighbor and the signal has been terrible lately and I haven't been on the internet for weeks... So due to that fact I have a million photos to post...

These first few are up at Sundance a few weeks ago... too pretty.


Jackson with his "mampa"




The Christmas morning stripper... isn't this a tradition in everyone's family???


We were so blessed to have so many family members here. We loved having Matt and Mel and Becca and Erin, Gabe, Sariah, Wiz, Michael and Aliyah visiting, and Uncle Danny and Titi Jessica here for a week. We love you all so much and were so happy to have you guys here- it really made it a merry christmas.

Jensen Family on Christmas morning.

Jackson had so much fun this year with Christmas...



Sledding on Christmas Eve in Grandma and Grandpa Egbert's backyard. Thanks Uncle Matt for the awesome sledding ramp.

For My mom's birthday I took her to Neil Diamond! It was such a special thing for me and my mom to do this together... unfortunetly the tickets I bought were on THE TOP ROW! My mom is so terrified of heights she was full blown panic attack climbing up... happy birthday, next year I'll save my money and just hide a snake in your bed... that might be less scary! As soon as he started we had a wonderful evening and I was shocked that he was such an awesome performer!


Our view from the top...

Jackson wearing the stockings as Christmas socks...

My cute tree... I loved it

Temple Square with my mom and My sister Lisa's family... We had so much fun.


The tree in the Joseph Smith building.






Caden and Jackson, the only two who didn't freeze their butts off...



7 comments:

Dan said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with all the Holidays. I really liked the last two pictures with you and Jackson and Kevin and Jackson. I can't believe how different he looks already.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I loved your tree. Very cute. Glad you made the trip to temple square and posted pictures...even though you froze your butts off it looked pretty.

Kylee said...

OH, how fun. It was nice to hang out with you guys while we were down in Utah, sorry we never got to see you guys again. We were so busy getting ready. Our car broke down, so we spent the last 2-3 trying to take it in everywhere to get it fixed so we could go home, and then Jonah got sick the last couple days we were there, so sorry we left without saying goodbye. Looks like you had happy holidays!

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! I've been MIA too but finally made a post so check it out if you get a minute.

I'm glad to see the new background worked out!

noelia said...

Wow how fun!!! I love the last two pictures... Jackson is so cute!!!

Kirsti said...

I loved when you were telling about your mom climbing her way to the top at Niel! You weren't kidding about the VERY top row. Sounds like you guys have kept yourselves busy!

Peacock Family said...

cute post steph.. i love all the cute pics.. looks like you had a happy holiday!! glad santa found you