Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jackson turns 2!

Well I can hardly believe I have a two year old... Jackson is growing leaps and bounds. He is full of energy and has so much life! He has such a funny sense of humor and me and him are always cracking each other up. I absolutly love being able to spend all day with him and am so grateful that I have a job where I can take him with me (Thanks to Mindy!). These are some of his pictures from one of his birthday parties. We had a BYU party (the night of the U of U vs. BYU game). The same night we had a party for Caden, Jackson's cousin who is a week older. The two boys loved fighting over the same presents even though they got all of the same things...

Caden already blew out his candles and is trying to help Jackson blow his out. Jackson could not blow them out, due to the fact that he sticks his bottom lip out too far and just blowsx air straight up...




Engineer Uncle Chris setting up the train track.














Thank you to everyone who made it a very happy birthday!

7 comments:

Kylee said...

Wow, it does not seem like a whole year since we last went to Jacksons' cute doggie party. Time flies.

Jessica said...

That background looks so familiar. I had to do a double take. oh the memories ;) Look forward to seeing you in less than a week!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy belated 2nd Birthday Jackson! I love the BYU warm up outfit.

MC's said...

Great looking two year old! He is such a doll - I love him so much!
Grandma Cheryl

Mason Family said...

So cute Steph! I tagged you on my blog!

noelia said...

What a handsome birthday boy he is!!! It looks you had so much fun! Late Happy Birthday Jackson!

lauracritchfield said...

Your blog is great - it's nice catching up. I can't believe how big Jackson is - it's crazy how they grow up so fast. The apple post is great.