Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YEA FOR NURSERY!!!



A few weeks ago Jackson went to Nursery for the first time! I stayed with him for the first hour, but after me sitting there watching him play happily I left and went to relief society. He did really good and was pretty happy. After relief society I saw these huge ears walking down the hall. I can't believe he is getting so big... The next week we only stayed to get him settled and off we went alone to sunday school... FIVE minutes later- I am board out of my mind! I couldn't sit still, I kept bothering Kevin, and going nuts. I'm not used to sitting still and not being able to play with trucks, eat snacks, and wander the halls... maybe I'm not ready for sunday school, I better go to nursery too.

3 comments:

Peacock Family said...

lol steph i couldn't agree more. i've been promoted to primary but every sunday i'm ready to go running back for snack time and coloring!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I felt the same way...it's like huh what am I going to do now? How funny. I think that is why Mormons have kids so close together. Sam loves nursery too.

Aubree said...

I can't wait till my son can go to nursery!! You're little guy is so adorable by the way. Hope things are going well.

Aubree