Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jackson turns 3!

My little boy turned 3 on November 23rd... Wow time has flown by.



He started the day at about 6:30 AM (which if you know me is SUPER EARLY, we normally aren't up before 8:30) he woke up crying with a HUGE fever.... me and Jackson caught the flu for his birthday... It was kind of miserable but we tried to make it fun...



The hallway to Jackson's room. Me and Kevin wanted it to be a lot of fun and a big surprise when he woke up... 75 balloons later and tons of streamers- I think we accomplished our mission.


Lunch with my parents at The Pirate Island Pizza Place









His favorite game from mom and dad- Hungary Hungary Hippos...








Opening more presents




He isn't a baby anymore which makes me so sad but I also love the new big boy I have!

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

On Sam's 3rd birthday I had the same "he isn't a baby anymore" realization. Big boy stuff here we come!