Sunday, October 25, 2009

From the mouth of babes...


So Kevin turned the big 27 last sunday! (whoot whoot!) Me and Jackson gave him The Beatle's Rockband game and made him a card, I wrote my thing to him and had Jackson "write" a message to him ( just scribbles). When he was done writing I asked him to translate for me and so I said,

Jackson what does this say?

He told me- "it says: Be Confident, and be yourself..."


Where he learned this- I have no clue! It must have been on a show he watched, but I thought that was such a wise and sweet thing to say to his daddy!


He is constantly cracking me up- The other day he came up to me and said "you are daddy's princess mom, and I am his prince..." So sweet.


He also has this little puppy that he sleeps with every night and is constantly getting into trouble with that he named Cubby or Cub-a-roo (yes, the dog has a nickname too). SO the otherday I was on the toilet going pee and Jackson and Cubby came in and ambushed me with a big pirate sword and Jackson said "Mom, I am going to hit you" and I said "No, you stinker- we don't hit people with swords" and then he proceeded to hit me with the sword (yes, I am still on the potty with my pants down) then he said very gleefully in a gruff pirate voice, "We did it cubby, we got her!!!" and Cubby let out a great cheer "ruff a rooooooo!!!!" and the twosome ran off... I was laughing so hard...


Anyway just some funny things he has done lately...

6 comments:

Peacock Family said...

lol good thing you had already peed or you may have wet yourself laughing ;) Love this post.. you had me laughing

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Isn't it crazy what comes out of their mouths. That's hilarious he attacked you and you couldn't do anything about it. I think I would have laughed too. Latley when I'm laughing at something Sam says though I have to pretend like I'm coughing so he doesn't do it again. Rob says my coughing isn't working. Oh well.

Merrells said...

That is too funny! I love the things that they say and I find the blog the best place for writing it down so I don't forget!

noelia said...

Ohh he is so cute and funny!! I bet you never get bored with him.

noelia said...

He is the sweetest kid I know. It is amazing the things they do, sometimes I just can laugh and laugh

Amber said...

He is getting sooo big!! What a smart and wise little guy! He is adorable.