Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Angie's Visit

So this last week Angie, my sister, came up to visit from Long Beach. I haven't seen her in so long! She has four kids and the youngest is Caleb- he is 6 weeks older than Jackson. Lisa, my sister in South Jordan, came and played with us too. Her baby is Caden and is 9 days older than Jackson so it was crazy having three toddlers in the house! Jackson is lucky to have 6 cousins close to his same age.

We decided to have a photo shoot for the three boys- man was that totally crazy! We had like three adults trying to make funny faces and funny noises to make them laugh- it totally didn't work!


Jackson, Caden, and Caleb

Finally!!! Some success! A few smiles and jackson is imitating my funny face.











Caden



Caleb


Uncle Chris giving them a wagon ride


Morgan is Angie's second youngest. She wanted to have her picture taken too. Lisa used her fancy camera and only picked up the color green in this picture.


I'm so glad Angie got to come for a visit! I love having her around. She let me do her hair, her makeup and a pedicure on her, just like old times!

3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Its crazy how much we have in common Steph. Sam is the youngest of 3 grandsons born in the same year in our family too. We did a photo shoot when the boys were babies and have yet to do one when they are toddlers. I'm looking forward to that reunion in October. All of the kids looked adorable.

Kirsti said...

It looks like that was a lot of fun. It's always fun to have family come and visit and let the kids play. I love the picture on the bridge. Little boys are so fun!

Kylee said...

These pictures are so cute, I love the ones that have just one or two colors show up. I'll have to see if I can do that with my camera.