Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Eggstravaganza Colyar Style

Well we had a great easter. We decorated dozens of eggs, some of which are still in our fridge... gross. Here we are decorating Easter Eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Colyar's house.

hmmm... Where does he get that red hair from? and yes, dad styled his hair today.
Jackson on his first egg hunt at Grandma Egberts with three of his cousins and uncles and aunts.
Pretty much the only photo of me and Jackson- I'm always the one taking the pictures...
Easter Bunny Jack! Jackson absolutly loved wearing this costume, honest! He saw himself in the mirror and just laughed and laughed. He even practiced hopping for us.
Looking for Eggs with Grandpa Colyar


All in all we had a wonderful week of our Easter Eggstravaganza. 3 easter egg dying parties, 2 egg hunts, 56 eggs, and 1 huge ziplock full of candy!!!

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Welcome aboard!! It looks very cute. Glad to see you have made it to the blogging world.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm so glad you have a blog Steph! It's fun to see the pictures of Jackson. He's getting so big! I LOVE the easter bunny outfit. So cute.

Kristi said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It looks so good already and you just barely started. I love Jackson's Bunny suit!

First Child said...

Super cute. I need to start a family blog. You'r blog looks so good. I did'nt notice that Caden crashes into a wall the first few times I wached it. Great photos

Lisa